COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
You will receive your first dose at the Kennedy Mall in Dubuque, in the Younker's Women's department. Look for the orange signs in the parking lot for direction.
Please read the information below then scroll to the bottom of the page to schedule.
5 Things to Know
1. When scheduling your appointment:
- You don't need a MyUnityPoint account. You can log in as a guest and provide the necessary information to complete scheduling.
- We encourage you to move through the scheduling process as efficiently as possible. If you receive an error message instead of a confirmation screen, it's possible that another patient took your timeslot while you were scheduling. Please re-click the initial link and choose a new time.
- The second dose should be scheduled at least 21 days (Pfizer) or 28 days (Moderna) from your first appointment. You will schedule your second dose at your first dose appointment.
- If you have a MyUnityPoint account, this appointment will be reflected in your account but you will be unable to edit or cancel the appointment within MyUnityPoint.
- The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for individuals 12 and older. If Pfizer is available and an individual 12 - 17 years of age would like to schedule, parent or guardian consent is required. A parent or guardian must also accompany patients under 18 at the COVID-19 appointment.
2. You will receive confirmation of your appointment and appointment reminders via text message or phone call.
3. You can check in online prior to your appointment. This is not required, but can help save you time.
4. On the day of your appointment:
- Bring a photo ID and your vaccination card. A vaccination card will be provided at your first appointment to bring to your second appointment.
- Please come alone and wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
5. If you need to cancel or reschedule:
- To cancel, reply "N" to the text message you received regarding your appointment or call the number that you contacted to schedule.
- If you need to reschedule, reply "reschedule" to the text message you received regarding your appointment. You will then be asked to cancel your current appointment. Once cancelled, you will receive a new link to reschedule. This process can take up to an hour.
Please select a date and time below to schedule.