Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
UnityPoint Clinic Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is committed to providing patients with the latest treatments related to musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Palmer, board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship trained in sports medicine, sees patients suffering from a variety of conditions. From arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgeries to hip, knee and shoulder replacements as well as complex shoulder, knee and ankle reconstructions to upper or hand extremity surgeries, the team is committed to helping patients return to their normal, daily activities. We treat all life, work and sports-related injuries. You'll receive the best combination of care, including injury prevention and educational programs, physical therapy and surgical procedures, when necessary.
UnityPoint Clinic provides treatment for all orthopedic conditions. We offer our patients a broad range of orthopedic services including:
- Foot and ankle conditions such as fracture and tendon repairs
- Hip and knee conditions such as arthroscopic knee surgery or hip fractures
- Hand, shoulder and upper extremity conditions such as wrist injuries, rotator cuff repair, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Total joint replacements for knees, hips and shoulders
When you get injured while playing a sport or any type of activity, it's important to see a specialist who understands your injury and is specially trained to help get you back to living an active lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible. That's exactly the kind of care you will receive at UnityPoint Clinic Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. We treat many sports related injuries including:
- Broken bones
- Muscle tears
- Knee blowouts
- Torn ACLs
- Any other injuries created from a sporting event
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (563) 582-6202.