Our team is comprised of the patient, his or her family, a Provider, Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Pathologist, Recreation activities and other services as needed.
Amount of Rehabilitation Therapy Provided
- Patients may have been transferred from a hospital.
- The need for therapy is not required for admission to a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- If therapy is needed, one to two hours a day, five days per week is provided.
- Transitional Care has recognized the importance of feeling at home when receiving your therapies, and helping achieve realistic results to help you regain independence.
- Examples include: Daily IV medications, sterile dressing changes, teaching new skills such as urinary self-catheterization, ostomy management, oxygen management, etc.
- Reinforcing newly learned skills in activities of daily living, mobility and safe use of assistive devices. Assessment, teaching and coordination of the patient's plan of care to a safe living environment.
- Physician and nurse practitioner work with team to meet patient goals. A face to face visit is required once every 30 days.
- Patients with physical
disabilities that do not
meet care level of an acute
- Medical problems are stable
and require less physician
- 18-years of age or older
- Senior care focused