Physical Therapy Services at UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
Physical Therapy Care Designed for You
No matter if it's aquatic therapy that's gentler on a person's joints, physical therapy for those who have been through cancer treatment or sports medicine to help with concussion management, UnityPoint Health - Des Moines offers the treatments you need on your path to recovery. Talk with your UnityPoint Health - Des Moines provider
to learn more about our physical therapy programs or contact us at (515) 241-4499
. We are conveniently located throughout the Des Moines Metro area.
Patient-Centered Therapy Services
With patient-centered care as our focus, we incorporate everyday activities into our physical therapy & outpatient programs and encourage families to participate in the rehabilitation of their loved one. Our state-of-the-art facilities have been designed to create an environment that is both soothing and inspiring - healing not only the body but the mind and soul as well. Our patient-driven physical therapy programs and compassionate staff provide a continuum of care for patients and their families that will support them on their journey to recovery, every step of the way.
Rehabilitation For All Therapy Needs
At UnityPoint Health - Des Moines, we offer a variety of therapy services to help meet all of our patients' needs. These services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Physical Therapy at UnityPoint Health
As a physical therapy patient of UnityPoint Health - Des Moines:
- You will receive individualized care, 1:1 therapist to patient care
- You'll be a part of our team. The therapist and patient are a team, set individualized treatment plan together and timeline of proposed recovery
- You'll learn that there is not one set way for every patient. Individualized care, means each treatment plan is different. At UnityPoint Health - Des Moines, we have therapists with different specialties and backgrounds for the reason we want to be able to offer and provide the best care.
- You'll speak to us often. We provide exceptional communication with your physician using shared medical records
- You'll receive a professional service in a professional setting. We deliver you a service focused on unique problems and our focus is the overall well-being of our patient
- You'll learn that our treatment plan isn't just in the office. We do our role to help you recover, but we also want you to be an active member in working toward your recovery. Our team may offer suggestions for exercises outside of your appointment.
- Understand that we meet you where you're at. We offer multiple locations across the Des Moines metro with convenient hours to meet your needs
- You'll learn about all the different specialties that we offer within our system. Each clinic offers specialty services to meet your needs at all stages of life
Trusted Physical Therapists in Des Moines
UnityPoint Health Physical Therapy accepts most major insurance plans. Our thing is health care. You know you best. So together, we find the ideal way for you to go from getting well to living well. Here at UnityPoint Health - Physical Therapy services in Central Iowa, we strive to be the premier Central Iowa Physical Therapy clinic.
Improving safety and mobility
UnityPoint Health offers comprehensive, patient-centered physical rehabilitation services throughout the Des Moines Metro area. Blank Children's Hospital also offers a full range of pediatric therapy services for infants, children and teens who have an injury, developmental condition or illness. Our services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology.
Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants provide physical therapy rehabilitation services to improve physical strength, mobility, balance and coordination, as well as reduce pain, and avoid recurrence of future injury. The goal of physical therapy is to help patients maneuver within their environment safely and independently.