Home Health Agencies
Our team is comprised of the patient, his or her family, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Medical Social Workers and Home Health Aids.
Amount of Rehabilitation Therapy Provided
- Customized therapy for patients based on need.
- Care delivered in the patient's home and is focused on creating safety and independence.
- Therapy visits vary in length and each discipline visits 1-3 times per week based on patient need.
- Therapy often focuses on fall reduction and home safety measures.
- Services are provided in the patient's home.
- Nursing visits 1-7 times per week based on patient need.
- Skilled nursing services including IV therapy, wound care, catheter care and ostomy care.
- Teaching patients with new diagnoses or other changes in health status.
- Observation and assessment of chronic conditions.
- Home health Plan of Care is developed in partnership with the patient's primary care provider.
- Patient's basic needs are met at home through self or other caregiver.
- Patient requires nursing or therapy to recover to prior level of function or to help
manage a chronic condition.
- Patient is unable to travel to outpatient therapy.