Executive Administrative Assistant
The UnityPoint Foundation is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team! This person should have strong personal and professional integrity, energy, creativity, a strong work ethic and a desire to make a difference for patients and families at UnityPoint.
Performs office manager functions, including greeting visitors, managing mail, printing donor receipts, managing RSVP lists for events, donor data entry and extraction, maintaining office hours and security, and reporting payroll & PTO.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining official records of the organization, scheduling, preparing materials and meeting rooms for meetings, attending and providing minutes for Board and Board Committee meetings, handling dietary requests, etc.
- Provide support for special events (Festival of Trees and Lights, Rally Against Cancer, Westerberg, Recognition).
- Primary support for direct mail & primary contact for mailing house; prepare & code lists from RE, clean purchased lists, coordinate materials & processing, update appeals tab, update RE with returned mail.
- Handle special projects, organize and follow through to completion as requested.
- Handle calls for UnityPoint Health Foundation primary phone.
- See that all filing in assigned area of responsibility is current and take a lead in managing the filing system.
- Run queries, lists, reports as requested.
- Primary backup for gift receipting process – also assists with adding records & mailing receipts as needed.
- Open & distribute mail daily, copy & stamp all checks for deposit and audit, stuff & mail all accounts payable checks.
- Must be able to key a minimum of 60 words per minute accurately.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key adding machine functionally and efficiently.
- Familiarity of general office procedures.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel and have the ability to grasp the functionality of purchased software products quickly.
- Knowledge of rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation is essential.