When it comes to the Employee Giving Campaign we matter together!
Your gift, combined with fellow employees, makes a difference when it comes to making an impact on our patients, our hospitals - and our very own employees.
Believe what you do makes a difference because it does. By making a gift today, you along with fellow employees make dozens of special programs for our patients and hospitals available free of charge.
Simply print and fill out a paper form Or donate online.
The Employee Giving Campaign continues throughout the month of December. Call the Foundation at 241-6304 with any questions.
New This Year!
Each week in September, all employees who have made a gift will be entered into a drawing for a $100 matching gift to a fund of their choice.
"The Power of an Hour" - Donating PTO is a great way to give back. Give one hour per pay period (26 hours total) to the Employee Giving Campaign. CLICK HERE to use our helpful PTO calculator.
Here's how employees made an impact with the 2017 Employee Giving Campaign:
Gifts given through the EGC were distributed to many wonderful programs. Here are a few ways how your contributions to the EGC helped:
- $75,490 was given to the Compassion Funds across campuses – helping to support patients and families in times of crisis and need.
- $73,732 was given to the ED & Critical Care Center Campaign for Iowa Methodist Medical Center and Blank Children's Hospital – with this project now complete we understand just how necessary it was given the increase in volumes.
- $66,181 was given to the Education Funds across campuses – these education funds make it possible for staff to further their education in order to provide the best of care for patients and families. They also provide new opportunities for our staff to pursue dreams of advancing their careers.
- $63,620 was given to Patient Assistance funds at Powell, Transplant, CCU, UPAH and Taylor House – these important funds help patients who face financial stress during their care.
- $56,361 was given to the Employee Crisis Fund through UPH-DM, UPC and UPAH – being able to lend a helping hand when our own staff are going through challenging times is extremely important.
- $54,632 was given to Child Life Program at Blank Children's Hospital – this program is made possible due to the generous support of our staff and greater community. The Child Life professionals are vital members of the care team helping children with their medical journeys.
- $47,161 was given to Behavioral Health/Mental Health Programs at Iowa Lutheran Hospital – this support helps with programs and services that are needed more than ever in our growing community.
Never underestimate how meaningful you are. We don't.