We look forward to gathering with you at Rally Against Cancer! To help us keep everyone safe from COVID-19, we ask that you follow the precautions below:
COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test result will be required.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test should show:
Attendee's first and last name
Date of vaccination(s) or test
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination should be emailed to Emily.Baker@unitypoint.org with the subject line "2022 Rally COVID Vaccine." Please email Emily a photo of your vaccination card or a copy from your digital health record. MyUnityPoint (electronic health record) has a direct link to COVID-19 vaccination records, as do similar health record apps.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result should be emailed to Emily.Baker@unitypoint.org with the subject line "2022 Rally COVID Test." Tests may be completed at local pharmacies, grocery stores, clinics or home. Submit a photo, screenshot, or PDF of your test results once received.
Masks will be required.
- All Rally attendees are required to wear masks when not seated at their tables. All serving staff and Foundation staff will be masked.
Tables will be separated a minimum of 6 feet.
- We are distancing tables to reduce risk (and provide you with a bit more elbow room!).
Occupancy for the event will be at 27% capacity for the space.
- Please be sure to get your RSVP in promptly!
We are confident we can provide a safe environment for people to gather to enjoy Rally while supporting vital programs and services at John Stoddard Cancer Center. Please help us make Rally a success by submitting your COVID-19 required documentation to Emily.Baker@unitypoint.org.