UnityPoint Clinic - Cardiology Services
Your heart deserves the very best care. The expert physicians of UnityPoint Clinic – Cardiology are board certified in key cardiac sub-specialties. They're able to coordinate virtually everything you need — tests, surgeries, advanced clinical procedures and rehabilitation — to keep your heart healthy and strong.
With three convenient locations near Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Methodist West Hospital and Iowa Methodist Medical Center, UnityPoint Clinic – Cardiology provide state-of-the-art technology, comfortable clinic settings and medical care from knowledgeable, compassionate staff.
All UnityPoint Clinic – Cardiology locations provide patient consultation and enhanced diagnostic imaging and testing. Our cardiology testing area includes ultrasound and nuclear cardiology.
Cardiology Diagnostic Testing Services
UnityPoint Clinic can perform the below exams at any of our UnityPoint Clinic - Cardiology locations to serve patients conveniently and efficiently. Same-day testing available.
- Stress echocardiograms
- Carotid duplex, both diagnostic and screening
- Abdominal aorta duplex, both diagnostic and screening
- Ankle/Brachial indices, both diagnostic and screening (resting OR rest & stress)
- Renal artery duplex
- Arterial duplex (of extremities)
- Venous duplex (of extremities)
- Groin duplex
- Iliac duplex
- Segmental pressures (segs & waves)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome evaluations
Nuclear Medicine Exams
- Cardiolite treadmill stress test
- Lexiscan cardiolite stress test
Treadmill (Stress) Tests
- Outpatient stress testing
- Resting EKGs
- Holter monitors (24/48)
- Event monitors/Real-Time telemetry
- BP monitoring
For direct scheduling, please call (515) 241-5633.