Program will begin promptly at 9 a.m., plan accordingly for traffic and parking. Lunch and snacks will be provided. CEH/CEU's have been applied for.
1415 Woodland Ave. Des Moines Iowa 50309
Education and Research Center, Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Parking ramp located on west side of campus, attached to ERC. Take south elevators to Ground Level.
Tammy Chatman - Public Information Officer | Flight for Life, MRMC, McHenry, Illinois
- When You Become the Trauma, Developing Your Own PAIP
- Professionalism & Management of Your Online Reputation
Bruce Webb - Director of Aviation Education | AIRBUS
- Unintended Consequences: The difference between the intended results of action and the unintended result
- Flying Blind: Too often we “look” but don’t “see”
Michael Abshire - Flight Paramedic and Tara Coupel; Flight Nurse | Air-Evac: Lifeteam
- A fighting chance, Surviving pilot incapacitation
Krista Haugen - Director Patient Safety & Risk Management | Med-Trans Corporation
- Survivor Network
- “Resilience” A discussion on the relationship between resilience and safety, traumatic stress and coping mechanisms in EMS.
Sponsored by: Iowa AAMS Chapter
Intended Audience: Helicopter EMS Staff, Pilot/Mechanic/Leadership
Attire: Business casual or program logo apparel
Lodging: Downtown Des Moines or West Des Moines
We will attempt to accommodate dietary needs with our caterer, but not guaranteed.
Lunch, coffee, water and break snacks provided. Prize drawings!
If you have additional questions, contact Mickey Sauser at firstname.lastname@example.org.