This webinar will discuss
- Primary risk factors for postpartum depression, anxiety and OCD
- Decision-making strategies for more in depth evaluation and screening
- Strengths and weaknesses of medication versus psychotherapy treatment
- Critical differences between postpartum OCD and postpartum psychosis
- How to connect patients with resources either locally or online resources for additional services
Christine Young, LISW PMH-C, Outpatient Mental Health Therapist, Broadlawns Medical Center
Click HERE to register for the Webinar: Perinatal Mood Disorders: An Overview
Any Medical Provider that works with women of childbearing age, and infants.
Our Medical Outreach Education team at the Center for Advocacy and Outreach arranges pediatric, neonatal and obstetrics education for health care professionals and emergency medical service providers across the state. We host monthly 60-minute webinars that cover a range of medical topics including pediatric, obstetric, neonatal, and school nurse issues.
To view recorded versions of past webinars:
Click HERE to view previous webinars
To receive emails for future webinars or to suggest a webinar topic:
Contact Jessica Dinh at Jessica.Dinh@unitypoint.org or (515) 241-3537.