*If you modify the agenda set forth in the instructor manual, you must also submit this to the CTC for approval prior to the course.
- Course Planning Form - submit 3 weeks prior to course if the CTC can share course information with any interested community members.
- Roster Form- submit within 2 weeks following the course
- Evaluation Form - tally and summarize and submit within 2 weeks following the course
- Classroom Course evaluation
- Appropriate Skills Checklist(s)- submit within 2 weeks following the course (see below)
- Card Order Form (pdf) or Card Order Form (Word) - use this form to order cards
- Equipment Reservation Form- use this form to reserve equipment
- Instructor Credit Form - use this form when teaching for another Training Center
Heartsaver CPR AED, Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Courses, Bloodborne Pathogens
All Heartsaver courses use the same CPR AED & First Aid skills sheets for both Instructor-Led & Online course skills sessions.
- 2016 Heartsaver CPR AED Skills Testing Checklists (Adult, Child, Infant)
- 2016 Heartsaver First Aid Skills Testing Checklist
Bloodborne Pathogens (optional test)
Healthcare Provider Instructor-Led Course or HeartCode BLS
- Healthcare Provider Skills Testing: Adult and Infant BLS
- Written exam Answer sheet - providers must complete but not necessary to submit to Training Center
Note: When utilizing online courses for participants, please submit the online course certificate as proof of completion of the written exam.