#ShareYourHeart with our Patients & Families
UnityPoint Health – Des Moines relies on the generosity of people, like you, to help patients in need.
Your support of the Day of Compassion will go towards the Compassion Fund, which provides little things for patients at our adult hospitals and hospice. These "little things" are not covered by insurance, but made possible only by the generosity—the heart—of people like you.
Little things like:
- Transportation for a single mom struggling to get to her radiation treatments.
- A place to stay for a rural family whose loved one is in critical condition.
- Medication for a retired veteran recovering from pneumonia.
- One last wedding anniversary celebration with the love of his life.
- Blankets, hats, and gloves for those struggling with mental health.
For each gift we receive, we'll also deliver a Valentine's Day card to a patient whose care you are helping make possible. Your gift will mean so much – inspiring others and helping patients when they need it most.
Join in and #ShareYourHeart!