About This ClinicPrint
Need Care Now? We Offer Same-day Appointments.
When you’re sick or hurt, we don’t want you to wait to see a doctor. We want you to get in, be seen – and get back to living well, because you matter to this world.
What are Same-Day Sick Visits?
* Hours are subject to change during major holidays, please call to confirm hours.
At UnityPoint Clinic the caring, professional team is available for same-day appointments so you can resolve urgent medical issues without going to the hospital. For quick, convenient care that helps get you back to feeling better with the health care you deserve.
How to Make an Appointment
Seeing a provider at UnityPoint Clinic is easy. Give us a call today and speak to our reception staff to request a same-day appointment with the next available family medicine provider.
*Same-day appointments are scheduled with a primary care provider at our Family Medicine clinic. If your concern is more immediate and/or urgent, feel free to visit one of our Urgent Care clinics, see wait times and locations here.
We understand that illnesses and injuries don't always happen during regular business hours, and it's not always something you can be prepared for ahead of time. Our Urgent Care locations treat injuries and illnesses that require a health care provider's attention, but are not life-threatening. Injuries and illnesses we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Cough, cold, flu and sore throat
- Ear ache, ear pain and ear infections
- Eye problem
- Upper respiratory infection
- Skin infection, rash, skin lump, bump or growth
- Minor cuts
- Minor sport injury and strain
- Muscle ache and sprain
- Sunburn or other minor burns
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Fever without convulsion (uncontrollable shaking)
- Neck or back pain
- Foot problems
- Urinary tract Infection and/or Yeast Infection
Insurance co-payments are usually lower for Urgent Care visits than for emergency room visits, so using a walk-in clinic provides convenient and cost-effective services.