About This ClinicPrint
With specialties in family medicine, walk-in care and dermatology, we provide medical care ranging from newborn to elderly care:
Well child physicals
- Adult male and female preventative exams
- Welcome to Medicare and Annual Wellness Visits
- Minor surgical procedures
- Care of Chronic Medical Conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Heart Disease
- Treatment for Acute Illnesses
- Referrals to Specialists such as Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Oncology, and Surgery
- Dermatology specialty visits and procedures
- Patient Care Visits in area nursing home and assisted living facilities
We welcome new patients from all walks of life. As a healthcare group, we strive to provide service that is patient-focused, compassionate, courteous and responsive to our patients and their families.
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday | 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change. Please call (515) 574-6800 ahead or reserve your spot, to ensure availability.
Before Your Appointment
Please bring your insurance cards, medication list, co-pays and any additional important information to each appointment to help us meet your healthcare needs.
Family Practice is located near the front entrance of the Trinity Regional Medical Center. Patients may self-park near the main entrance of the hospital or take advantage of our free valet parking at Trinity's front door.
UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine - Kenyon Road is a UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center Rural Health Clinic.