About This ClinicPrint
Urgent Care | Fort Dodge
Urgent Care Fort Dodge provides skilled, convenient, and affordable care for a wide range of illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening such as, burns, colds, flu, coughs, cuts, earaches, fevers, infections, sprains and more. Our clinic offers walk-in care for children and adults during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays – no appointment necessary!
* Urgent Care hours are subject to change. Please call ahead to ensure availability.
Online Check In
Check in online and we’ll reserve your place in line, allowing you and your family to wait more comfortably at home – or wherever is convenient – until your estimated visit time!
Reasons to use an urgent care clinic (but not limited to):
- Upper respiratory problems (sore throat, earache, sinus symptoms)
- Allergy complaints, conjunctivitis, stye
- Minor skin infections
- Minor burns
- Insect bites, minor animal or human bites
- Minor complaints from car accident (without loss of consciousness)
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor gynecological problems
- Minor lacerations, contusions, abrasions