At St. Luke's Hospital, our team of vascular surgeons from Physician’s Clinic of Iowa and staff provide comprehensive vascular care and surgery for patients with all stages and types of vascular disease, from diagnosis and treatment to medical management of disease.
Our surgical team is comprised of surgeons who are board certified in both general and vascular surgery and provide comprehensive care for patients with vascular disease.
Treatments involve proven state-of-the-art therapies, leading edge minimally invasive surgery.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid Artery Surgery & Stenting
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Renal Artery Disease
- And more.