Improving the care you receive
We're constantly measuring our results to improve yours. A quality measure is one way to see how well skilled nursing facilities care for their patients.
At Living Centers, we work to ensure you receive the best care possible by providing on-site nurse practitioners five days a week. This helps us to respond quickly to your changing needs to keep you healthy and avoid being readmitted to the hospital. Here are some important statistics about Living Centers:
- Our average length of stay is just 22 days for those recovering from an illness or surgery.
- Fewer of our long-term residents experience falls than those at other skilled nursing facilities in Iowa.
- The rate at which Living Centers' long-term residents need increasing help with daily activities is well below the national average.
- We have on-site services for vision, podiatry, dental, diagnostic testing and therapy.
- Our on-site dietitians will assist with heart-healthy and renal dietetic needs.