St. Luke's Birth Care
Moms Are Amazing
You're going to be a best friend, a personal chef, a teacher, healer, cheerleader and the list goes on.
You're going to be amazing and having an amazing team in the doctor's office, delivery room and beyond will help get you started.
Steps to take for your baby
1. Find a doctor for you and your baby
2. Tour our birth care center
4. Pre-register your delivery
- There's no need for added stress at the hospital. Take care of the paperwork before the contractions start by providing your contact, mailing and insurance information online.
5. Read up on credible pregnancy tips at All Things Baby
6. Go to your first pre-natal appointment
- Providers typically schedule the first visit at about the eight-week mark (which gives you plenty of time to sort out the first five steps on the list).
7. Register for birth care classes