Intuitive Eating Program
Creating a healthy relationship with food, mind & body
Intuitive eating is a non-diet approach to health and wellness that helps you tune into your body signals, break the cycle of chronic dieting and heal your relationship with food. In this six-week program, participants will learn positive ways to undo the damage of diets and achieve a healthy weight, including:
- Love yourself – today, no matter your weight
- Be true to yourself – trust intuition – you answers are within.
- Express yourself – balance your mood instead of coping with food.
- Give to yourself – nurture by feeding your true hunger
- Believe in yourself – act as if you are free
Call or email to find out more and determine if this program is for you:
Christy Aquino, MSW, LISW, M.Ed, EDIT III
Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org | (319) 369-7761
PODCAST EPISODE: Intuitive Eating
This week's guest, Christy Aquino, LISW, social worker and therapist, joins Dr. Arnold to discuss intuitive eating as we head into the season of big holiday meals.