Visitor Policy & Updates
Please be kind to our team members if they remind you of our policy. We want to keep everyone safe.
Patients and visitors please enter through the West Entrance to gain entry into the hospital.
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Visitors must be screened, have a badge applied and wear a mask or no entry.
- Visitors must be in good health. Please do not visit if you have symptoms of respiratory infection. (fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath).
- Hospitalized patients and ER patients may have one visitor at a time.
- Birth Care patients will have one support person.
- NICU patients may have one birth parent plus one significant other.
- Patients at end-of-life may have visitors assessed on a case-by-case basis. No more than two visitors and maximum of four.
- Minors under the age of 18 may have one visitor, parent or guardian which includes our Emergency and Pediatric Departments.
- Surgery or outpatient procedure patients may have one visitor.
- Patients with an appointment at a hospital-based clinic, lab or radiology may have one person accompany them.
- Visitors must stay in the patient’s room during their visit. However, they may visit the Gift Shop or Cafeteria for needed items. They are asked to either return immediately to their patient’s room or depart the hospital.
- No animals allowed except for official service animals.
No Visitors Allowed In:
- Behavioral Health Unit (2E and 1W only).
- No children under the age of 16 (unless extraordinary circumstances).
- No visitors in COVID-positive or COVID-pending symptomatic patient rooms.
- Visitors who are unable to wear a mask due to a disability are limited to visiting 45 minutes or less.