Safe Care Your Way & Updates
Safe Care, Your Way
Learn more about the precautions we are taking to ensure your safety.
Patients and visitors please enter through the West Entrance to gain entry into the hospital.
Limited visitor restrictions still apply and anyone entering the hospital will be required to wear a mask, per the universal UnityPoint Health masking policy. All routine visiting at the hospital will be suspended until the transmission of COVID-19 is no longer a threat to our patients, staff and community.
- As of June 1, the Gift Shop is open in a limited capacity 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Masking and Hand Sanitizing is required upon entry.
Payroll deduction, credit and debit cards only accepted. No cash at this time.
- UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s Hospital’s West Entrance has reopened to patients and visitors (following the visitor restrictions) from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- St. Luke’s ER entrance remains separate from the West Entrance. Additionally, valet parking is available at the hospital and nearby medical office building.
- St. Luke's has started phasing in its reactivation of select surgical and other procedures, as well as other outpatient services. We will continue to closely monitor the pandemic and will expand the number of procedures available in the coming weeks if we are able to continue to meet our guiding principles safely.
- Our guiding principles remain the same – protect our caregivers and patients, minimize contagion potential, reduce morbidity and preserve our healthcare system for the community we serve.