About Our Center
Blank Children's has been offering blood disorder and cancer treatment for more than 36 years. In 2013, a newly expanded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center supported by The Deb and Jeff Hansen Foundation was opened. This new location offers highly-specialized treatment from a multi-disciplinary team of providers. Our family-friendly clinic provides the best possible health care for children and their families. Adjacent to our clinic is the Blank Infusion Center, conveniently located should your child need chemotherapy or another type of infusion treatment.
Learn more about our comprehensive cancer care treatment services.
National Recognition for Quality Care
Blank Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Center has received NCQA Recognition as a Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP).
Practices that become recognized under Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition have demonstrated commitment to patient-centered care and clinical quality through: streamlined referral processes and care coordination with referring clinicians, timely patient and caregiver-focused care management and continuous clinical quality improvement.
About the Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- 500-600 patients currently caring for.
- 50-60 new cancer diagnoses per year.
- Most common cancer diagnosis is Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
- More than 225 patients enrolled in clinical trials.
- 200 new hematology diagnoses per year.
- Most common blood disorder is anemia and thrombocytopenia.
- 7,000 infusions performed each year.
- 200 procedures performed each year.
Thank you to these donors for making the new Cancer and Blood Disorders Center a reality:
- Deb & Jeff Hansen Foundation - Center Naming Sponsor
- Jan & Lloyd Taylor - Waiting Room
- The Coons Foundation - Family Room
- Charity with a Twist - Consultation Room
- Ellen & Jamie Pollard - Exam Room
- Jennifer Dowd Memorial - Sticks Art in Waiting Room and Family Room
View a video about our expanded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center.