- There is no cost to enter.
- Only parents or legal guardians may submit a child's story.
- Children must be current or former patients of Blank Children's Hospital (inpatient or outpatient care).
- Eligible children are ages 5-17 years.
- Children previously selected as Kid Captains are not eligible to enter the program again.
- All entries must be submitted online at www.blankchildrens.org/kidcaptain
- Entries will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. on May 26, 2017.
- Your entry does not guarantee that your child will be selected as a Kid Captain.
- Those children selected as a Kid Captain will be notified by June 30, 2017.
- Children selected must be able to attend one of the home ISU football or basketball games.
Those children/families selected will need to:
- Have a parent/guardian sign a release form allowing their child to be photographed and interviewed for promotional purposes.
- Be interviewed by hospital staff and photographed by hospital staff as well as Cyclone staff.
- Join the team captains before the game.
- Have transportation to Ames for the game.