Festival of Trees & Lights is a wonderful event for people of all ages! In addition to the beautifully-decorated trees, we offer numerous activities and attractions that make the event the special attraction it is!
Activities & Special Events
- Beautifully decorated large trees
- Neighborhood trees - available through silent auction
- Food - an assortment of food and bakery items are available for you to enjoy while at Festival or take home for a special treat
- Entertainment - music and dance groups from across the community entertain Festival attendees
- Children's activities - from ornament making and Spin the Wheel, and cookie decorating, there are plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained
- Festival Family Flick - join us on Thanksgiving day from 5-7 p.m. to see Elf on the big screen
- Train - little ones LOVE to ride the Festival train
- Scavenger Hunt - grab a list from the entrance and try to find all the items listed while enjoying Festival
- Santa - Santa is always a favorite for people of all ages. Families are invited to take their own photos with Santa
- Giant Festival Coloring Wall - be sure to stop inside the Ballroom to add your touch to the coloring wall
- NEW: Pinot's Palette Open Paint Session
- NEW: Sock Skating Rink
- NEW: LifeServe Blood Center will host their "Blank Children's Hospital Holiday Hero Blood Drive" on the Friday and Saturday of Festival from 12 - 5:30 p.m. You can schedule an appointment or walk in. To make an appointment, call 1-800-287-4903 or click here to sign up Friday and here to sign up for Saturday.