Rhythm of Life Exercise Program
Rhythm of Life is a quality & convenient program to help maintain exercise. Our program is supervised for those individuals who want and/or need their vital signs closely monitored during exercise.
- Psychosocial support
- And some fun!
When and where are classes held?
- Classes are held Monday through Friday at Jones Regional Medical Center
- Anyone is eligible to join
- Reports can be sent to patient's physician
- Participants receive individual assessment & instruction, and participate in group class
- A 10 punch session or a 20 punch session card is available
- Each punch entitles you to 60 minutes of exercise
- A nominal fee is requested for participation
"I have so many great things to say about the program! Kim, Teresa and everyone there just make everyone feel so great, they are so kind! I'm 90 years old, when I started, I could barely do 5 minutes on the treadmill, now I am up to 50 minutes on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the bike! I've come a long ways, my kids are just thrilled and they can see how the program benefits me. We are so lucky to have this beautiful hospital right here in town. They deserve so much credit because they really do care about their patients! They share information that we need to know, they do the education to everyone in the room!" Esty Byerly, Anamosa (patient testimonial)
For more information or to come in and visit our program, contact Kim Boyd, RN, BSN Director of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, at (319) 481 - 6366