Rhythm of Life Exercise Program
Rhythm of Life is a quality & convenient program to help maintain exercise. Our program is supervised for those individuals who want and/or need their vital signs closely monitored during exercise.
- Psychosocial support
- And some fun!
When and where are classes held?
- Classes are held Monday through Friday at Jones Regional Medical Center
- Anyone is eligible to join
- Reports can be sent to patient's physician
- Participants receive individual assessment & instruction, and participate in group class
- A 10 punch session or a 20 punch session card is available
- Each punch entitles you to 60 minutes of exercise
- A nominal fee is requested for participation
"They do a check in when you come in, and give you as much of a physical as you do from your doctor sometimes. That Check-In and these ladies have saved my life twice now. This is the most consistent exercise I get. I have been doing it for the last 10 years consistently and 16 years total. I started over at the old hospital and eventually came to the new one. I've got back and shoulder problems, and my lungs which is the main reason I am here. I go here for an hour a day, 3 days a week. As you will see, we are like a big family in here. You know if you don't show up one day, someone is gonna be talking about you." Joe Spahr, Monticello
Due to COVID-19 we are only holding sessions on Tuesday and Thursday.
For more information or to come in and visit our program, contact our department at (319) 481-6366