Rhythm of Life Exercise Program
Rhythm of Life is a quality & convenient program to help maintain exercise. Our program is supervised for those individuals who want and/or need their vital signs closely monitored during exercise.
- Psychosocial support
- And some fun!
When and where are classes held?
- Classes are held Monday through Friday at Jones Regional Medical Center
- Anyone is eligible to join
- Reports can be sent to patient's physician
- Participants receive individual assessment & instruction, and participate in group class
- A 10 punch session or a 20 punch session card is available
- Each punch entitles you to 60 minutes of exercise
- A nominal fee is requested for participation
"They do a check in when you come in, and give you as much of a physical as you do from your doctor sometimes. That Check-In and these ladies have saved my life twice now. This is the most consistent exercise I get. I have been doing it for the last 10 years consistently and 16 years total. I started over at the old hospital and eventually came to the new one. I've got back and shoulder problems, and my lungs which is the main reason I am here. I go here for an hour a day, 3 days a week. As you will see, we are like a big family in here. You know if you don't show up one day, someone is gonna be talking about you." Joe Spahr, Monticello
For more information or to come in and visit our program, contact our department at (319) 481-6366