Join Our Team!
Come join the exciting adventure of pre-hospital Emergency Medicine! Managed by UnityPoint Health - Jones Regional Medical Center, Anamosa Area Ambulance is looking to add to its force at all levels-from emergency medical technician (EMT) to paramedic. The ambulance service provides the community with emergency response and is a vital part of Anamosa and the surrounding communities.
Looking to become an EMT? Contact any of the local community colleges for opportunities. www.kirkwood.edu/ or www.nicc.edu/
Ambulance Employment Requirements
The following are established requirements that must be met by all persons employed by the Anamosa Area Ambulance.
All ambulance personnel must possess:
- Valid certification as an EMT or Paramedic by appropriate state agency
- Valid Class D3 Iowa driver's license. Without violations
- Valid, current, American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification
Paramedics must also possess:
- Valid, current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Valid, current Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification
For more information about employment with the Anamosa Area Ambulance Service, contact Sheila Frink, Ambulance Director at (319) 481-6309 or email@example.com.