Administrative Fellowship Program
UnityPoint Health offers superior Administrative Fellowship opportunities. These opportunities are designed to give Fellows real-life experience at a leading organization at a dynamic time.
Fellowship opportunities may exist at a system level or at one of our senior affiliates in Iowa or Illinois. While opportunities vary in each entity, Fellows can expect:
- To gain an understanding of how an integrated health system operates.
- Frequent interaction with the President and CEO and the rest of the executive leadership team.
- Participation in various leadership team meetings across the system.
- Participation in the strategy of the system and how it is executed across the delivery system.
- Special projects as assigned by the CEO and leadership team.
- Experiences across a wide range of disciplines and the continuum of care, including the corporate and regional levels.
UnityPoint Health System Services is offering an administrative fellowship for 2019.
For our Administrative Fellowship opportunities, we're looking for applicants who:
- Have recently obtained or will receive their master's degree in health care administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) at the start of the Fellowship.
- Have graduated from or are enrolled in MHA or MBA program at an educational institution.
Application and Process
Interested applicants for the UnityPoint Health Administrative Fellowship opportunity should include the following required documents in their application packet:
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Reference (2)
- Official Graduate School Transcripts
Please submit the requested materials, including the application checklist, in one packet to:
1776 West Lakes Parkway, Suite 400
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
Attn: Emily Porter, Senior Vice President, Talent and Marketing Communications Officer
Due Date: All application materials must be received no later than end of business day on October 1st, 2018.
If you have additional questions, please contact David Nelson or Michael Powell.