Administrative Fellowship Program
UnityPoint Health offers superior Administrative Fellowship opportunities. These opportunities are designed to give Fellows real-life experience at a leading organization at a dynamic time.
Fellowship opportunities may exist at a system level or at one of our senior affiliates in Iowa or Illinois. While opportunities vary in each entity, Fellows can expect:
- To gain an understanding of how an integrated health system operates.
- Frequent interaction with the President and CEO and the rest of the executive leadership team.
- Participation in various leadership team meetings across the system.
- Participation in the strategy of the system and how it is executed across the delivery system.
- Special projects as assigned by the CEO and leadership team.
- Experiences across a wide range of disciplines and the continuum of care, including the corporate and regional levels.
UnityPoint Health - Waterloo is offering an administrative fellowship for 2019.
For our Administrative Fellowship opportunities, we're looking for applicants who:
- Have recently obtained or will receive their master's degree in health care administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) at the start of the Fellowship.
- Have graduated from or are enrolled in MHA or MBA program at an educational institution.
Application and Process
Interested applicants for the UnityPoint Health - Waterloo Administrative Fellowship opportunity should include the following required documents in their application packet:
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Reference (2)
- Official Graduate School Transcripts
Application materials should be addressed to "Fellowship Selection Committee." Please submit the requested materials, including the application checklist, via email as a single PDF file to:
Due Date: All application materials must be received no later than end of business day on Friday, December 28, 2018.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jordan Cornwell.