Our main focus is to assist our patients to a healthy recovery and to provide the best quality care possible. We know that the support of family and friends plays a vital role in the recovery process.
In this section, you'll find helpful visitor guidelines and valuable visitor information that we hope will make your visit to Allen Hospital as convenient and comfortable as possible. If you can't find the information you're looking for here, our hospital volunteers or staff members will be glad to help you.
Some Basic Guidelines
We are always pleased to have family and friends visit. We ask you to do these things for the safety and comfort of patients, families and staff:
- Wash your hands or use alcohol sanitizer before and after visiting.
- Help us keep patient floors and rooms quiet.
- After 8 p.m., enter at Emergency Entrance 4 on Dale Street and check in.
- Postpone your visit if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to a contagious disease.
- Please step out of the room if we ask for patient privacy during exams or tests.
- Let us know if you would like a security escort to your vehicle.
- Ask us for help any time you would like assistance.