Trusted pediatricians in the Cedar Valley
From well-baby visits to unexpected sports injuries and everything in between, UnityPoint Clinic providers care for babies, children and adolescents to help families navigate the little and not-so-little bumps of childhood.
Our pediatricians are backed by Allen Hospital and a large network of UnityPoint Health – Waterloo doctors and specialty providers. Having a dedicated pediatric clinic at Prairie Parkway means a number of services including therapy, lab and radiology are conveniently located under one roof. Family medicine providers in your community care for patients of all ages – to find a provider near you, visit unitypoint.org/find-a-doctor.
UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine providers care for individuals of all ages, including children. Find a provider near you.
If your child is sick
You are encouraged to call your child's clinic with any health-related questions. During normal clinic hours, your care team is available to speak with you. After hours, you will be connected to a health information service staffed by registered nurses and pediatricians on call who will answer your questions and help coordinate the care you need.
Tips for scheduling an appointment
- Call to schedule an appointment as far in advance as possible
If your child is ill, we will make every effort to see him or her the same day.
- It is important to inform us of the reason or reasons for your child's visit in order to properly schedule.
- If other members of your family need to be seen, please schedule separate appointments.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment whenever its convenient for you using the MyChart app.
To receive appointment reminders via text message:
- Ask staff to sign you up
- Text "UPH" to 622622