About This ClinicPrint
Check In Online!
UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care is now open at UnityPoint Health – Prairie Parkway!
We understand that illnesses and injuries don't always happen during regular business hours, and it's not always something you can be prepared for ahead of time. Our Urgent Care Centers treat injuries and illnesses that require a health care provider's attention, but are not life-threatening. Injuries and illnesses we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Cough, cold, flu and sore throat
- Ear ache, ear pain and ear infections
- Eye problem
- Upper respiratory infection
- Skin infection, rash, skin lump, bump or growth
- Minor cuts
- Minor sport injury and strain
- Muscle ache and sprain
- Sunburn or other minor burns
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Fever without convulsion (uncontrollable shaking)
- Neck or back pain
- Foot problems
Insurance co-payments are usually lower for Urgent Care visits than for emergency room visits, so using a walk-in clinic provides convenient and cost-effective services.