Your UnityPoint Health Application Guide
Thank you for your interest in joining UnityPoint Health!
Please follow the directions below to apply for positions on our team.
Questions or Login Issues
If you have any questions or want to speak with a recruiter, please talk with members of our Recruitment Team.
If you have login issues, please contact our IT department at 800-681-2060.
*If you are a current UnityPoint Health Employee, you will need to apply through the Lawson Talent Management Career Space through Employee Self Service.
- When utilizing the job search filters, choosing fewer filters will result in more job listing results. When you begin your search, all filter options will be displayed.
If you are searching for roles using keyword search, we recommend using key words separately. For example: For Patient Service Representative, please search "Patient Service Rep", if you are searching for medical assistant roles, please search "Clinical Assistant" and "CMA" separately. For Registered Nurse roles, please search "Registered Nurse" and "RN" separately. To reduce the filter options, select the up arrow. To search by location, select the drop down menu to find the locations you are interested in applying.
- Click on the job that you are interested in applying.
- When the job details open, click the "Apply for this Job" button.
- If you already have a profile in our system, enter your email address and password. If this is your first time using our system, please click on "Register" to create your profile.
- Next, fill out anything with the red *.
- Then, check the "Fill in content by hand" button and click "Begin".
- In this section, you can also Add Credentials if applicable within your Profile:
- Now, fill out the applicable information marked with the pencil icon, as well as each tab under the "Talent Profile" and then click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen. The progress bar at the top of the screen indicates where you are at in the application process.
- Next, click through and fill out each section of the "Consent and Questions" sections, answering any question marked with the red *.
- Then read the consent acknowledgment and enter your name on the "Acknowledgement" page to sign your application.
- Now, check the applicable box on the "Information" section.
- Then fill out the last question and click "Submit" to submit your application.
You have successfully completed the application process. Thank you for your interest in the UnityPoint Health!
Note: If at any time you would like to check on the status of your application, you can log back into the careers web site using the username/password you just set up. This will allow you to see status of application.