Support The Child Life Program
The Child Life Program at UnityPoint Health - Methodist is made possible because of generous community support. We rely on the support of individuals, organizations and others in the community to help us provide this valuable and important service for patients and families.
There are many ways you can help support the Child Life Program
- Support the annual Child Life bake sale
- Support the Christmas in July event
- Make a monetary donation to the Child Life Program (choose Child Life as the designation)
- Donate toys, books, games or additional items found on the Child Life Wish List
- Participate in a group project to provide crafts, games or activities for patients
- Become a Child Life volunteer
We are proud to have the support of our community to offer Child Life services to patients and families at UnityPoint Health - Methodist.