Our team of sports medicine doctors can help with everything from nagging pain to serious sports-related injuries.
You don't have to be a high school quarterback to benefit from sports medicine.
Our services can help patients of all ages and activity levels.
Our physicians not only treat but can also help prevent injuries. They can prescribe an exercise regimen or evaluate your running form.
Playing through the pain or sitting on the sidelines are not your only options.
Our services include:
- Concussion care
- Exercise prescription
- Pre-participation physicals
- Running evaluations
- Fracture care
- Joint aspirations (tissue removal)
- Joint injections
- Carpal tunnel
- Elbow (epicondylitis)
- Finger and trigger finger
- Synvisc injections (knee joint lubrication; with prior insurance approval)
- Knee pain - all ages
- Shoulder pain - all ages
- Acute back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Sprains and strains
- Foot and ankle pain or injury
- Female athlete triad (eating disorders, lack of menstrual periods, low bone mass)
- Other medical conditions in athletes