Conveniently located on the first floor of UnityPoint Health - Methodist, Walgreens Pharmacy at UnityPoint Health - Methodist is proud to serve all patients and staff of Methodist and ExpressCare as well as members of the Peoria community.
Walgreens at Methodist works one-on-one with patients and physicians and provides comprehensive services that help improve medication adherence, so crucial to successful health outcomes. Individualized adherence programs include confidential counseling, easy-to-understand educational materials, and other services to help patients maximize their prescribed therapy.
Walgreens also has a number of services to provide medications quickly and efficiently:
- Full-service pharmacy for all your prescription medications.
- Knowledgeable staff available for questions and counseling.
- Easy prescription transfer to any other Walgreens with a simple phone call.
- Automatic refill and Refill Reminder programs, helping to keep patients on track with their medication and avoid missing doses.
- ExpressPay™-the fastest way to get prescriptions using a secure, automatic credit card billing process.
- Prescription labels available in large print and 14 languages.
- Insurance advocates experienced for all types of plans.
Physicians and patients will find a comprehensive inventory of injectable, refrigerated, recently approved and hard -to-find medications. So, whatever type of medication therapy is required, Walgreens can provide it.