Gifts in Action
Gifts to the Foundation serving UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor allow the hospitals to provide services to patients and families on both the UnityPoint Health - Methodist and UnityPoint Health - Proctor Campuses, in our clinics, the Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery, through Hospice and at Methodist College.
Some examples are:
What we accomplished together in 2016
- $1.7 million raised in support of the Foundation and its role in delivering outstanding healthcare
- Granted $2.95 million by the Foundation within the organization
- 11 external grants from private foundations and the government were received
- Raised $156,765 in new scholarship funds to support Methodist College Students
- 191 New donors primarily acquired through the grateful patient program
Methodist College Expansion Campaign completed having raised $1.2 Million
Assisting Our Employees in times of crisis - 40 approved applications provided $57,065.38
Enhancing Patient Care
- Skilled nursing expansion $1,500,000
- Hand-hygiene monitoring systems $231,000
- Direct primary care clinic start-up $110,000
- Vivid boards for family medical clinic exam rooms $14,600
- Emergency Department Mobile Integrated Care Pilot $11,000
- Nursing education $5,000
- Cell charging stations $2,850
In part due to generous donors to the Foundation, the mission of UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor is rarely limited by financial constraints.
If you no longer wish to receive fundraising communications from UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 309-672-5741 and request on this call that we remove you from our contact list to receive communications for this purpose.