Request for Community Sponsorship and Event Participation
Thank you for choosing UnityPoint Health as your community partner. The intention of UnityPoint Health is to align its community benefit and sponsorship funding to support efforts to improve general health and wellness within the Greater Peoria area.
The following describes our sponsorship guidelines as well as our review and approval process of all requests:
Consideration for sponsorships will be dependent on (but not limited to) the following:
- Does the sponsorship support healthcare initiatives in the service area?
- Does the sponsorship support the current healthcare customer?
- Does the sponsorship provide economic development in the service area?
- Does the sponsorship provide goodwill?
- Does the requesting organization have 501(c)(3) status with the IRS?
Review and Approval Process
- All organizations must complete the online request form below
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the deadline for funding commitment
- Requests will be carefully evaluated by the appropriate person(s) on the third Thursday of each month
Please be advised that although UnityPoint Health considers all requests, we are unable to fulfill every request, even if the organization meets all above criteria.
For Community Sponsorship consideration, please complete the following request form:
Community Sponsorship Request Form. Please email completed form to PIA_Marketing@unitypoint.org or fax to 309-671-8363, or mail to UnityPoint Health Marketing & Public Relations, 221 NE Glen Oak Avenue, Peoria, IL 61636.
You may also include supporting documents describing giving levels, sponsorship benefits, etc., with your submission.