Substance Abuse Treatment Program
NewStart is the rehabilitation program for substance use disorders. We provide confidential, caring treatment to adults and adolescents. NewStart's team of experts; physicians, physician assistants, nurses and counselors - develop individual treatment plans for each person and family. We also draw on community resources to strengthen our treatment program.
For more than 35 years, NewStart has helped individuals and families from throughout the Midwest find their way toward a new life of recovery.
The road to recovery begins with support. Each persons' needs are different, so NewStart designs its programs and services to provide the amount of help necessary for each individual to move toward recovery. NewStart believes that caring for the family is as important as treating the person with the disease.
NewStart offers a range of services and care tailored to each individuals unique circumstances. We begin by assessing the individuals and family's needs and design an appropriate treatment plan based on these needs. NewStart offers levels of care that include detoxification and medical stabilization, intensive outpatient treatment and continuing care.
Addiction Medicine Consultation and Evaluation
- Information and referral
- Chemical dependency assessment
Hospital Detoxification Services
- Emergency Services
- Medical inpatient detoxification
- Nursing evaluation
- Referral services
Outpatient Services and Adolescent Program
- Assessment and referral services
- Adolescent intensive outpatient services
- Adult intensive outpatient services
- Individual, group, and family counseling for chemical dependency
- Chemical awareness program
- Physician-managed evaluation and management of addiction
- Medication management of alcohol and other drug addiction, including office-based opioid treatment with buprenorphine
The team at NewStart provides confidential, caring treatment to adults and adolescents.