Welcome to UnityPoint Health - Meriter - Monona Clinic!
Our beautiful clinic offers easy access to extraordinary care for the whole family, including primary care, specialty care and therapy services. On-site lab and state-of-the-art medical imaging are also available. Community clinics like ours allow physicians to become even stronger partners in health with their patients. Meriter physicians are here to help heal those who get sick or hurt, but their primary goal is to help people stay healthy and prevent disease.
We're proud to offer extended hours for our patients' convenience. Our doctors have flexible schedules and go the extra mile to make sure you get an appointment when you need it.
Environmentally friendly building concepts have been used in pursuit of certification under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System, a prestigious honor for environmentally-friendly construction, offered by the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Monona Clinic offers:
Our Monona Clinic Care Team
Our physicians and staff understand that to treat the whole person, they need to be partners in health - keeping you and your family well, encouraging healthy lifestyle habits and treating you when you're sick. We provide personalized care and, if necessary, will refer you to medical specialists who provide the same level of care you have come to expect from us.
Our primary care physician team includes:
Specialists with appointment hours at the clinic include:
- Neil E. Brown, MD - Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Andrea Bushaw, WHNP - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jeremy Bufford, MD - Allergy & Immunology
- Gretchen Byfield, PhD - Rehabilitation Medicine Psychology
- Emily Exten, MD - Orthopedic Surgeon
- Naomi Lever - Audiology
- Amy Franta - Orthopedic Surgeon
- Katherine Gonzaga, MD - Allergy & Immunology
- Ashley K. Laha, PA-C - Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Jeffrey Larson, MD - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Michael McDonald, MD - Otolaryngology (ENT)
- William Shannon, MD - Rehabilitation Medicine
- Christine Sharkey, MD - Rheumatology
- Joanne Snow, MD - Rehabilitation Medicine
- Michelle Swader, RD - Nutrition
- Gena Van Kirk, RD, CDE - Nutrition and Diabetes Education
- Makeba Williams, MD, FACOG - Obstetrics and Gynecology
More Primary Care Information