Meriter Classes and Events
Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation's Good Health Bonus Program
Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation believes in preventive healthcare, and will reward you for adopting a healthy lifestyle. Their Good Health Bonus program rewards you for taking approved health improvement classes.
This means that if you have insurance through Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation and complete a class at Meriter, Physicians Plus will pay you up to a $200 cash bonus.
How to Receive Your Bonus
To receive your bonus, register for the class now through this Web site. Upon completion of the course, your class instructor will fill out a form so you can receive your cash bonus. Certain employers do not allow reimbursement for some classes, so you should always check with your benefits coordinator or insurance policy before enrolling in a class.
Details on the Program
More details regarding the Good Health Bonus program:
- You must have insurance through Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation to participate in this program.
- If the course fee is less than $100, Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation will reimburse the cost of the course only.
- You must be at least 18 years old. (Except for babysitting classes.)
- Members with single contracts can earn bonuses of up to $100 per year.
- Members with family contracts can earn bonuses of up to $200 per year per family.
- Courses may be cancelled or rescheduled if minimum enrollment is not achieved.
- New! Repeated courses are now eligible for a bonus credit within the set benefit year.
- New! To be eligible for reimbursement, you must attend the entire class or 75% of classes offered in a series.
If you would like to contact Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation about your benefits, they are available at www.pplusic.com and 1-800-545-5015.
Your class instructor can also give you more details on the Good Health Bonus program.