Meriter Classes and Events
Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation's Good Health Bonus Program
Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation believes in preventive healthcare, and will reward you for adopting a healthy lifestyle. The WellPlus program rewards you for taking approved wellness classes.
This means that if you have insurance through Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation and complete a class at Meriter, Physicians Plus will reimburse you up to a $100 reward.
How to Receive Your Bonus
To receive your bonus, register for the class now through this Web site. Upon completion of the course, you can log on to WellPlus to create your WellPlus account and enter your class participation. Certain employers do not allow reimbursement for some classes, so you should always check with your benefits coordinator or insurance policy before enrolling in a class.
Details on WellPlus
- You must have insurance through Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation to participate in this program.
- You must be at least 18 years old to receive reimbursement.
- Members with single contracts can earn bonuses of up to $100 per policy year.
- Members with family contracts can earn bonuses of up to $200 per policy year per family.
- Courses may be cancelled or rescheduled if minimum enrollment is not achieved.
- New! Repeated courses are now eligible for a bonus credit within the set benefit year.
Click here for more information regarding the WellPlus Program.
If you would like to contact Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation about your benefits, they are available at www.pplusic.com and 1-800-545-5015.