Mother Baby Hour is a time for moms and their babies to get together to ask questions, express concerns, learn about resources and share stories. Join us as soon as you are ready to venture out with your newborn. You will find a very baby friendly atmosphere where feeding, fussiness, and diaper changes are all welcome! A Registered Nurse/Community Educator facilitates the group and offers a weekly topic.
Mother Baby Hour for 0-3 Month Olds meets on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 1:00pm - 2:00pm at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy (off Rimrock Road).
Please note that you only need to register once for the 0-3 Month Mother Baby Hour group.
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
Upcoming Schedule of Topics
As a courtesy to the other moms and babies, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Come back when you are symptom free and feeling better!
- November 21: Return to Work & Finding Childcare
- November 23: Thanksgiving - No MBH
- November 28 & 30: Car Seat Check-up & Travel with Baby
- December 5 & 7: Birth Stories
- December 12 & 14: Navigating the Holidays with Baby
- December 19: All Mother Baby Holiday Party!
- December 21, 26 & 28: No MBH - Holiday Break