Your baby is continuing to grow, change, and learn new skills! Join our group of moms and babies as you prepare for this exciting, active stage of your baby’s development! Topics include presentations on reading with your baby, enjoying music together, and safety in public and at home.
Mother Baby Hour for 6-9 Month Olds meets on Tuesdays from 11:00am - 12:00pm at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Parkway (off Rimrock Road).
$60.00 for 12 visits
Mother Baby Hour is eligible for reimbursement through Physicians Plus and Unity Health plans.
Please complete your Mother Baby Hour registration online by clicking one of the "Register Now" buttons above!
If you have further questions, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608)417-8446.
Upcoming Schedule of Topics
As a courtesy to the other moms and babies, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Come back when you are symptom free and feeling better!
- October 24: Self-Esteem & Behavior
- October 31: Relationships - Partners and Family
- November 7: Safety at Home and in Public
- November 14: Getting Any Sleep Yet?
- November 21: Cereal to Finger Foods
- November 28: Music Together
- December 5: Growth & Language Development
- December 12: Navigating the Holidays with Baby
- December 19: All MBH Holiday Party
- December 26: No MBH - Holiday Break