A lactation expert offers support and advice to help you learn pumping options. The 2-hour class will include discussion regarding equipment, collection, storage, introducing a bottle, and strategies for continuing to breastfeed after returning to work.
$20.00 (includes mom, baby and support person)
Important Class Information
- Space is limited, so please enter name of your support person if he or she will be joining you. It is not necessary to add baby's name.
- This class meets at the Meriter Business Center - 2650 Novation Pkwy, Madison (off Rimrock Road).
- It is suggested that you complete the Basics of Breastfeeding class before taking this class.
- This offering may be eligible for wellness rewards or reimbursement. Please check with your health insurance provider for program details. (Physicians Plus | Unity Health | Group Health Cooperative)
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made 1 week or more prior to the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued when cancellation of a class is made less than 1 week prior to the class start date.
- In the event of inclement weather or instructor illness, and the Women’s Health Education Department cancels a class, there is no financial penalty to the student. The student will be offered the opportunity to attend a class at a later date. If the student is unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued.
Please complete your registration online by click one of the "Register Now" buttons above.
If you have further questions or need to cancel your registration, please call the Women's Health Education Department at (608) 417-8446.
If you are looking for a pediatrician or family practice provider, our Meriter Physicians would be honored to be considered during your search. Click here to learn how to set up a free meet and greet session.