UnityPoint Health values hardworking and committed team members. In addition to offering a competitive salary, we offer a well-rounded benefits package with health, financial and personal incentives. Below is a listing of benefits offered to employees of UnityPoint Health – Grinnell Regional Medical Center. Eligibility is determined by employment status and cost, if any, varies depending on coverage selected.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) pension plan
- Tuition assistance
- Long-term care
If you would like more details please reach out to by emailing Human Resources or calling (641) 236-2487.
Continual Medical Education
The following continuing education classes are offered through UnityPoint Health – Grinnell Regional Medical Center's staff development department. Classes are open to the public for a fee. Call (641) 236-2595 for more information on CME classes.
- BLS CPR--Healthcare provider (clinical staff)
- CPR--Heartsaver/AED (non-clinical staff)
- ACLS new provider
- ACLS renewal
- PALS new provider
- PALS renewal
- PEARS new provider
- Mandatory Child/Dependent Adult Abuse course
- All American Heart Association class replacement cards