Expert Treatment for Wounds and Open Sores
Every wound has a unique set of circumstances. Trinity Wound Healing Center is equipped and staffed to address them all, with most treatments covered by Medicare/Medicaid, HMOs and other private insurance plans. We are experts at caring for people whose open sores have resisted traditional treatment. With a success rate of 97% healed in less than 14 weeks, the Trinity Wound Healing Center can make a difference healing your wound and improving your quality of life.
At Trinity Wound Healing Center, you'll receive the right treatment to heal your wound, which may include some of these therapies:
- Debridement (removal of dead or damaged tissue)
- Specially chosen dressings and wraps
- Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO Therapy)
- Bio-engineered tissue substitutes
- Platelet growth technologies
Our Wound Care Experts
All Trinity Wound Healing Center physicians and nurses have had intense specialized training in wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Not only do our physicians specialize in wound care, they are also specialists in their practices, from vascular surgeons to podiatrists. This high level of expertise ensures you get the best possible care.
Dr. Clay Beggerly - Cardiology, Thoracic Surgeon
Dr. Vladimir Donchev - General Surgeon
Dr. Laura Miegge - General Surgeon
Dr. Tammy Peyton - Podiatrist
Dr. Michael Willerth - Vascular/ General Surgeon
Dr. Elizabeth Day - Pulmonology, HBO coverage
Dr. Jim Meyer - Pulmonology, HBO coverage
Advanced Treatment for Wounds
Your Role in Healing
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. You will need to follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely. You will learn about caring for your wound at home including how to change dressings and how to protect yourself from further injuries.
How to Start Healing:
Generally the physician presently treating your wound will refer you to our Center. Or, you can make your appointment directly.
- When you call for your first appointment, we'll ask you a few questions about your wound and health in general.
- Before beginning treatment, our team of doctors, nurses, and therapists will thoroughly evaluate your wound and review your health and medical history.
- Tests might be conducted to tell us more about your blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to determine if there's any infection present.
- Together with your physician, we will develop a treatment program based on our assessment of your special needs. Your program will likely involve regular visits to the Center. Your progress is meticulously documented and adjusted as necessary.
- We are in constant communication with your doctor throughout your care. Once your wound is healed, you will return to your doctor for follow-up care. And of course, you will continue with your personal physician for any related ailments like diabetes and hypertension.