Send a Card
Send a greeting card to a friend or loved one staying at UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center.
This free service is available for any inpatient currently at Trinity Regional Medical Center. We cannot deliver cards to patients in our Emergency Room or patients receiving outpatient surgery or diagnostic testing.
Just complete the form below and follow the instructions to send your message. Our volunteers will deliver your card to your family member or friend.
- Patient greetings sent by 2:00pm CST will generally be delivered the same day.
- Patient greetings sent after 7:00pm CST may be delivered the following day after 12:30pm.
- Patient greetings sent after 2:00pm CST on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Monday.
- Trinity Regional Medical Center reserves the right to read and review cards sent to patients; cards containing unsuitable or offensive messages will not be delivered.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure patient greeting cards are delivered to the patient in a timely manner. We regret that we are unable to forward patient greetings to patients that have been discharged from the hospital.
To send your card, please fill in the information below.
When you are filling out the form below, please make sure you include the patient's first and last name so our volunteer staff can ensure your greeting is delivered to the correct individual. Attention: Please use patient's given name, nick names that are different than the registered name may not get delivered.
NOTE: The Patient Greeting Cards have limited space for messages. Be sure to keep your message brief to ensure it can all be printed within the cards' frame. Cards will be printed and delivered to the patient. (see delivery information above)
Pick a Card Design