Empower Your Employees
Knowledge about health and wellness will empower your employees to make healthy lifestyle choices. Health knowledge equals healthy employees and a healthy corporate bottom line!
No matter how much you have invested in equipment, inventory, or technology, your employees are your greatest asset. And when your employees feel healthy and happy, your business is healthier too.
Trinity Healthy Living at Trinity Regional Medical Center creates a foundation for healthy lifestyle choices by delivering corporate wellness programs that educate, motivate and enhance employee awareness.
To educate, support and empower employees to enhance their health and well-being through responsible lifestyle choices.
- To increase the employee's knowledge and self-awareness of reducible health risks.
- Achieve and maintain individual lifestyle changes conducive to maximum wellness.
- To decrease cost associated with unhealthy lifestyles.
- To provide opportunities for an environment to support practicing healthy behaviors.
Health Wellness Tools for Your Business
Our Corporate Wellness program offers screenings, health education, and dietician consultations for companies to provide to their employees.
General Health Panel
- Total Cholesterol - HDL, LDL, Triglycerides and Coronary Risk Ratio
- Blood Glucose
- Total Protein
- Total Bilirubin
- Alk Phosphate
- Blood Pressure
- BMI Ratio
Results report with recommendations sent confidentially to each employee and aggregate report with no individual names is given to employer.
Additional screening available as an add-on:
Mileage reimbursement will be invoiced with any listed services according to current reimbursement established at Trinity Regional Medical Center.
Lunch and Learn Sessions
Participants bring their own lunch
Available Educational Topics:
- Preventing and Detecting Diabetes
- How to Maintain a Healthy Heart/Blood Pressure
- Get Moving!
- Take Care of Your Back
- Good Mornings-The XYZzzzs of Better Sleep
- Stress Busters
- The Healthy Lunch Box
- Leave the Pack Behind - The Importance of Quitting Smoking
- The Big "C" - Cancer Detection and Prevention
- Stay Fit While You Sit!
- It's in Your Hands - Preventing Spread of Germs
- Eating Out Without the Guilt
- Staying Healthy on the Road
- Brain Attack? Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
- Other topics developed upon request
Work one on one with a registered dietician.
- 30 minute initial consult
- 15 minute follow-up consult
Contact Trinity Health Living for corporate pricing for the above services listed at 515.574.6187 or fill out a Contact Us form.