UnityPoint Clinic Women's Health
UnityPoint Clinic Women's Health offers a place for women to feel comfortable and confident in their healthcare environment. Our experienced staff is there to help guide you through the stages of care specific to women's health. Whether you are in need of a routine annual exam or feeling under the weather from a cold, you will receive the personalized care you deserve.
We provide services for various stages of a woman's life, beginning as an adolescent female and beyond.
The hours of operation for the clinic are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call (563) 588-0011 to schedule your appointment today!
UnityPoint Clinic Women's Health offers women's primary care services for your convenience. Our goal is to provide you with the comprehensive care you need in your busy life.
- Care for Acute Illnesses
- Chronic Disease Care (Asthma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure Management)
- Rashes or Other Skin Concerns
- General Wellness Visits
- School and Sports Physicals
- Lab Services
- Radiology Services
- Weight Loss
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exams
- Breast Exams and Mammography Referrals
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Irregular Periods
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Other Gynecological Care and Needs
- Lactation Services
- Family Planning Services
- Prenatal Care