Am I Hungry?
If you have tried diets for weight loss before with limited success, and the thought of "going on another diet" makes you cringe, consider the Am I Hungry? ® Mindful Eating Workshop. This is a comprehensive lifestyle and health management workshop that provides mindfulness tools in addition to fitness and nutrition education to guide you towards sustainable, healthy lifestyle changes. No rules, no deprivation, no sneak eating - just practical strategies you can live with forever.
- Discover simple yet powerful internal tools for knowing when, what and how much to eat
- End mindless and emotional eating
- Find out how to eat the foods you love without guilt - and without binge eating
- Stop obsessing about food, eating and your weight and free yourself to live the full like you crave
- Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- Never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating
- Boost your metabolism and increase your energy and fitness painlessly
- Nourish your body, mind and spirit to build your health, energy and joy
For more information on upcoming workshops, such as dates and times, click here or contact Jean Daoud.
Meet the Am I Hungry? Licensed Facilitator
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital
Kehl Diabetes Center
(563) 589 - 2341