Currents of Care
The Campaign to Build the New Finley Cardiac, Surgery and Emergency Center
The Currents of Care Capital Campaign will assist in funding the building of a new cardiac, surgery, and emergency center on the west side of Finley's present facility. The $42 million Grandview Expansion Project will include:
- Emergency Room and Ambulance Entrance: 17,239 square feet on the first level
- Surgical Services: 26,265 square feet on the second level
- Cardiac Services: 21,092 square feet on the third level
The Grandview Expansion Project will:
- Keep health services close to home
- Enhance our patients' experience, with faster access to care
- Update facilities and current technology attracting physicians to this area
- Encourage community growth
Currents of Care Case Statement
Ways to Give
With your help, the Currents of Care Campaign will raise $5 million in support of the Grandview Expansion Project.
You can help this facility become a reality when you support it with your gift. Please know that your gift to Finley Health Foundation is tax deductible to the greatest extent of the law.
Gifts can be fulfilled over 3-5 years, and in many ways, including:
- Cash or securities
- Bequests, real estate, life insurance and personal property
- Matching gifts through your employer or spouse's employer can double, or even triple your gift
Contact the Finley Health Foundation to discuss your gift or pledge or donate online.