Palliative Care Services
Palliative Care has many services to help you and your family with your medical and healthcare needs.
What do we do?
- Help you and your family understand your illness and treatment options
- Aim to reduce your pain and suffering
- Improve the quality of life for both you and your family
- Work with you, your family and your doctors to create a plan of care that meets your needs
- Communicate this plan as you move through different healthcare settings
Once the Palliative Care team receives a doctor's order, we schedule a
consultation with you and your loved ones. The purpose is to talk about
your intentions and wishes. We'll ask: What conversations should your
family have regarding your choices? What are your short-term and
long-term goals? Do you want to continue to receive aggressive
Palliative Care stands alongside you, supporting you and your family
through the process of making important and often difficult decisions.
We will move with you as you enter various healthcare settings,
communicating your goals with the medical staff at each location and
making sure your wishes are respected and honored.
We offer two types of services:
Inpatient Palliative Care - Palliative Care that takes place in the hospital setting
Outpatient Palliative Care - Palliative Care that takes place in a clinic setting, facility or at home.